My name is Cidney and I am a 28-year-old Carolinian. I have a 9-year-old puppy named Wish. She is my only child and for now, she’s all I need!
When I get the chance, I write. I love it. It makes me happy. I love feedback. Which is why I want (some) of my writing out for other to enjoy (or nitpick).
A Few of my Favorite Things
- Stella Rosa
- Sleeping in
- Writing prompts
- British television
- Steve Martin and Meryl Streep movies, doesn’t have to be together
- Any discussion that involves sociology and the evolution of society
- Mini road trips
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Big purses that I could live out of
- When my dog curls up at the top of my bed and lets me use her as a pillow
- Cooking, especially seafood
- Netflix, specifically binge watching a new show
- Rice Krispie treats
- Cancelled plans
- DIY projects
- My mom’s turkey chili
Smaller Go-to Facts:
• I’m working to finish my Sociology degree and hopefully work for a non-profit.
Something in international relief.
• I write. Children’s stories, short stories, and sometimes whatever feels right at
• I wish I could say I was a wino but I pretty much only drink Stella Rosa
• I love DIY projects
• My dog is a golden retriever-lab mix, and she had has a permanent sad
“Eeyore” look on her face. This is a ploy to get people to pet her.
• I despise onions and peppers, but I don’t mind onion rings.
• I don’t know how to ride a bike and I’ve made a conscious decision to never learn.